Not in any particular order.
1. Make chocolate mousse – done!
2. Field Trip – Pasadena: Beth and Gardens – done!
3. Try new Downtown Restaurant – done!
4. Plant hanging baskets – done!
5. Self-portrait – done!
6. Lay down soaker hoses – done!
7. Paint kids room – Done!
8. Go through newborn baby clothes – started this daunting task
9. Ship to cousins whatever baby clothes are not mine
10. Clean our bedroom – done!
11. Finish Thank Yous
12. Mail out gifts that have been sitting on my shelf since October
13. Knit baby hat
14. Email those I have been meaning to email
15. Call those I have been meaning to call
16. Order prints for my black and white wall – Done!
17. Hang up my black and white prints – Done!
18. Hang up animal hooks (but first buy the drywall screws) – done!
19. Do the mending that is piling up on the ironing board behind me – done!
20. Make dessert (once a week thing) – done! (Meringue pie for Memorial Day party)
21. Cook a nice dinner
22. Order Isabel’s crown (she earned this last summer…)
23. Order Isabel’s minnie dress (she earned this in October…) does she still want it???
24. Have a picture taken of our family
25. Take pictures of grandparents with their grandchildren
26. Practice shoot concept with my sister
27. Scan drawings – Done!
28. Get business cards printed
29. Buy a rocking chair/ottoman!
30. Hang Isabel’s pencil sharpener on her wall
31. Re-stock kids art supplies
32. Buy new door mats
33. Accounting, part 1 (This all got dropped about a year ago…)
34. Accounting, part 2
35. Accounting, part 3
36. Do one moody, artificially lit black and white self-portrait
37. Do one artistic image of Isabel or Thomas
38. Pack my hospital bag – 3/4 way done
39. Finish scrapbook pages and image cd for Emerson goodbye (must be done by Tuesday, the 29th!) – Done!
40. Trash all unwanted images from my hard drives (yikes!)
This list does not mean that the rest of the day I sit around and do nothing (wouldn’t that be nice?) Finishing one task from this list is in addition to the gardening (weeding, watering, harvesting, pruning, spraying), preparing meals, cleaning, spending time with the kids, running regular errands, visiting family, going to classes, and working on the computer that I do. My dream is to do all this and still sneak in time to read from the Good Book and to knit something special for our little one-to-be.
So, let’s do this thing!
**** May 29, 2012
41. I got a pedicure finally! – Done!
42. Finally called insurance companies and straightened out bills. – Done!
43. Edit BS camping photos – Done
44. Edit fire station photos
45. Finish The Brothers Karamazov
46. Finish his tie!
47. Get a moses basket for the baby!
48. Get the car detailed.
49. Order homeschooling books!
50. Frame map they got two Christmases ago.
… and more that I’m forgetting.